Did you know CRAICCHS is a membership driven organisation?
We welcome all eligible members who share our mission of improving the health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the region.
Membership is open to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals aged 18 or over, who are permanent residents in the region and subscribe to our objectives.
To become a member, simply fill out an application form and our Board will consider your application at the next meeting.
At CRAICCHS, we believe that health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are important, and we encourage 1st Nations people to take up pathways in health. As a member, you will have a say in shaping our community-based health services and initiatives.
Join us today and be part of our mission to improve the health and wellbeing of our community!
SKILLS BASED DIRECTORS
Looking for an opportunity to join the board of CRAICCHS as a skills-based director? Here’s what you need to know:
- Skills-based directors are appointed by a special resolution of the board and do not need to be a member or an Indigenous person.
- To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years old, complete corporate governance training within six months of appointment, and hold a director identification number.
- You must not be a close family relative of more than one person in the senior management team or another director of the company.
- You must also not have been an employee or contractor for at least one year prior to nomination unless approved by the board.
- The term of a skills-based director’s appointment is one year, and they may be removed by special resolution of the board.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in serving as a skills-based director for CRAICCHS, we encourage you to apply.