Positions Vacant at CRAICCHS
Are passionate about making a difference to the health outcomes of our mob?
CRAICCHS is on the look out for people like you to join our team, as we strive to improve the health of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. We are currently advertising the following positions:
Client Transport Officers
Family Wellbeing Workers
Female Sexual Health Worker
Sexual Health Worker
As a community-controlled health service, we understand the importance of having First Nations people involved in healthcare decision-making and service delivery. That’s why we encourage applications from individuals with a connection to culture our mob and our community.
As an employee of CRAICCHS, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- 12% superannuation
- Competitive salary sacrificing opportunities
- A full-time opportunity with flexibility to adapt the role for part-time applicants able to job share
- An above award pay rate available to recognize the qualifications and experience held by the successful applicant
- Opportunities for further study and advancement into other community services, wellbeing, health, or clinical roles
- Relocation allowance available if relevant
- Regional location
- Participation in health and well-being initiatives
- A supportive work environment
Join us in our mission to provide accessible and culturally appropriate healthcare services to our community. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and enquiries to Bob at Employment Matters.