Are you passionate about making a difference to the health outcomes of our mob?
CRAICCHS is on the look out for people like you to join their team, as they strive to improve the health of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. They are currently advertising the following positions:
- Administration Officers
- Client Transport Officers
- Family Participation Programme Worker
- Family Wellbeing Workers
- Female Sexual Health Worker
- Registered Nurses
- VSM / Inhalant Supply Reduction Coordinator (part time role for 24 hours per week)
- VSM / Inhalant Supply Reduction Officer
As a community-controlled health service, they understand the importance of having First Nations people involved in healthcare decision-making and service delivery. That’s why they encourage applications from individuals with a connection to culture our mob and our community.
As an employee of CRAICCHS, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- 12% superannuation
- Competitive salary sacrificing opportunities
- A full-time and part time opportunities
- An above award pay rate available to recognize the qualifications and experience held by the successful applicants.
- Opportunities for further study and advancement into other community services, wellbeing, health, or clinical roles
- Relocation allowance available if relevant
- Regional location
- Participation in health and well-being initiatives
- A supportive work environment
Join CRAICCHS in their mission to provide accessible and culturally appropriate healthcare services to our community.
If you are interested in joining their team, please submit your resume directly from the Employment Matters website – www.employmentmatters.com.au or direct enquiries to Bob at Employment Matters by calling 0429 000 139 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.